Korg RP-C1 Rimpitch-C Chromatic Acoustic Guitar Tuner
The new style of tuner for the acoustic guitar; a chromatic tuner that can be attached to the sound hole.
Rimpitch-C expands upon KORG’s innovative Rimpitch tuner by adding chromatic functionality.
By attaching the tuner inside the sound hole of your acoustic guitar, you can casually observe the tuning meter at an incredibly convenient viewing angle. With a broad detection range and a calibration function, this model allows accurate and discrete tuning in a wide variety of performance environments. The Rimpitch-C is the ideal choice for acoustic guitarists who require a more flexible tuning option.
To use the Rimpitch-C, simply attach it to the lower side of your acoustic guitar’s sound hole. This enables you to check the tuning meter at the closest possible distance within your natural angle of vision. Since it's attached in a position where only the performer can casually see it, it will be virtually unnoticed by the audience. This is the ideal tuner for players who don't want a tuner to distract from their performance.
Since you can leave the Rimpitch-C attached when stowing your guitar in its case, transportation and storage could not be more convenient.
- Scale 12-note equal temperament
- Range (Sine Wave) E2 (82.41 Hz) – E7 (2,637.02 Hz)
- Precision +/-1 cent Reference Pitch A = 438 - 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 79 x 32 x 17 mm; 3.11’’ x 1.26’’ x 0.67’’
- Weight 13 g/ 0.46 oz. (including battery)
- Battery Life Approximately 30 hours (Tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Installable Size Circular sound hole of diameter 100 mm ±3 mm
- Accessories CR1620 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)