Quality full size Classical Guitar with Solid Cedar Top for Beginner and Intermediate player
This model is a good choice for a beginner or a guitarist already with some experience in playing. The cedar top provides a warm tone and the glossy finish a more solid sound compared to matt finish.
Riento® Guitars is a classical guitar brand established in 2022. It honors the world-class craftsmanship of the Liikanen brothers, who started guitar making in the year 1977. Their heritage can be heard in the patented Lens Resonance System® (LRS), one of their greatest innovations.
LRS is a groundbreaking soundboard system that is also one of the key factors in all Riento® Guitars. As a result, all the models provide a colourful and bright tone with unforced and delicate nuances serving guitarists from beginners to advanced players.
- Brand: Riento
- Model: Oro C
- Product code: OC
- Manufacturer: Musiikkitoteemi
- Made in EU
- Trademarks: Riento® and Lens Resonance System® are registered trademarks
- Guitar case is excluded
- Top: Solid Cedar + Lens Resonance System®
- Back & sides: Laminated Mahongany
- Neck: Stained Mable
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Tuning machine: Ping, gold-plated Houser-type
- Finishing: Gloss
MEASURES (see image of the measuring points)
- 1: Scale lenght: 65 cm (4/4 = full size guitar)
- 2: Fretboard width: 52 mm
- 3: Neck thickness 1: 21,5 mm
- 4: Neck thickness 2: 24,5 mm
- 5: Body thickness 1: 98 mm
- 6: Body thickness 2: 98 mm
Each guitar is an individual and may vary from the product photos.
NOTE: it is essential to humidify solid wood guitar in dry conditions!
Read more: www.rientoguitars.com